BENTONITE CLAY POWDER
Sodium Bentonite. Bentonite clay is a light greenish/beige colored clay that turns an olive color when water is added to it. Bentonite clay becomes somewhat slimy when water is added to it, but this allows for products to have better "glide" during application. Bentonite clay is fabulous in cosmetic recipes, soap recipes, and other bath and body recipes.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Etc.
1. Bentonite clay is used in face mask formulations to help clean impurities from the skin.
2. Bentonite clay can be added to cold process soap during trace to help oily skin. Provides soap with a natural light green color.
3. Bentonite clay is frequently added to shaving soap formulas because it provides glide on the skin.
4. Bentonite clay is added to some lotion formulas to help thicken the lotion by helping it emulsify oils.
5. Adding bentonite clay to bath bomb recipes helps to make your bath bombs harder.
Information about this herb: Use with adequate liquids.
Note: Culinary Secret, LLC. & Secret Serenity sell these herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.